Arizona Adventures: Agua Caliente Park

Hey everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I am back today with another adventure from cooler days 😅 My friend and I decided to go to Agua Caliente Park for some different scenery and to take a gentle morning walk with her gorgeous husky pup. We went pretty early and were treated to an absolutely perfeect morning with the most beautiful blue sky and perfect views.


I had actually tried to go to this park the first time I was in Tucson (November 2022) when I was checking it out prior to moving out here but it was closed due to fire damage. This park being closed is how I ended up going to Sabino Canyon for the first time!


This park is a perfect example of how surprising the desert can be. When you look at these views they are lush and green with blue sky and water. It does not fit the desert stereotype and it is one thing I love about living here. There are surprises around every corner!


I always love a solid reflection photo!


The park is quite small. We went on a slow walk while pup was being nosy and curious. Sometimes that is just what you need in the morning.



As you can see, there are plenty of mountain views from this little park as well.




So there you have it, another adventure here in Tucson! As an update, I have not had any luck in the job search so far but I'm going to continue to do the best I can and keep applying. Hopefully I'll have a better update for you soon! 

As an additional update, the air conditioner in my car is finally fixed! I can't remember if I told you guys but my AC in my car has been broken all summer and it has been pretty awful going anywhere... therefore I don't go many places. Thankfully I was able to get it fixed and will be able to get out and share some new adventures as well! I have something planned for this week and look forward to sharing it with you.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you back here soon! 💜


Comments

  1. I hope good things for you! It can take a while to get a job, but in the meantime, getting things done--like a fixed AC--can help you feel like progress is being made. I had a summer in a hot climate without AC when I was first starting college, and it was awful--and yes, you just stay home. I would literally start to black out if I tried to drive anywhere more than about 10 minutes away. Stay safe out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! I had to drive an hour and a half up to phoenix and back with no ac and I was like nahhhhh this needs to get fixed lol. It was awful!

      Delete
  2. Wow these pictures are just stunning. You should think of a career in photography 😍. Sorry the job hunt is slow going. Hopefully something is right around the corner AND it is a good fit. I am so glad you got your car fixed. Might as well have some adventures while you have the time. - Sri.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that is so sweet 😊 I've been debating trying to sell some prints online but it would require a higher quality camera which I can't afford right now. Maybe some day! I'm definitely planning on some more adventures while I keep applying 🙌🏻

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts