Arizona Adventures: Douglas Spring Trail in Saguaro National Park

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well. Thank you for joining me for another adventure! We are getting close to the end of the throwback photos that I have to share with you and will have current adventures coming up really soon. I hope that you're all enjoying seeing all of the cool things I've been doing since I moved here and I really look forward to sharing some new adventures soon!

Today I'll be sharing another hike from last spring. I went with my friend and main hiking buddy who has been on most of these hikes with me. We decided to try out an early morning hike on the Douglas Spring Trail in Saguaro National Park. We had done another sunrise hike on a trail in the East side of the park (Saguaro is split into two districts, the west side and east side with the city of Tucson between the two) but this one is a little different. We did not enter the main park entrance to get to this trail but it is monitored by a ranger so make sure you get your pass or hang your annual pass if you ever have the opportunity to try this trail.


The views from this trail were absolutely beautiful. The trail itself was a little challenging and was really fun. I would definitely recommend this trail to any hikers coming out to Tucson.


I love hiking in the spring because you get to see the desert bloom! The pops of color are so gorgeous.


The east side of Saguaro National Park has a lot of beautiful mountain views. The west side is very dense with cacti and both sides are absolutely beautiful.


Views from the trail!


More desert blooms.


I absolutely love morning light. As much as I love sunsets I think I may prefer sunrise. The light is just as beautiful and there are fewer people around 😉



We saw quite a few deer on the trail that morning, including this new friend! 😍

I hope you enjoyed some views from the Douglas Spring Trail in Saguaro National Park! I'll share the sunrise hike at Saguaro next and will then bring you back up to date and share some things I'm doing now to keep my sanity in check while I work on getting my life back on track.

Thanks for stopping in and I look forward to seeing you next time! 💜


Comments

  1. I love the pop of color! It reminds me a little of the first signs of spring here, when you get little yellow and white blossoms among the trees, which still have no leaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The spring is so pretty here, I love seeing the desert bloom 😍

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts