Tucson, AZ Vegan Food: Charro Vida!

 Hey everyone! I hope that you are all well. Today I'm going to share one of my favorite places to get vegan food here in Tucson. The restaurant is called Charro Vida and it is delicious, the location is incredibly convenient for me, and a really great option for both vegans and omnivores. The best part is they have an amazing brunch menu and you can order any of the items in the vegan option. If you've been following me for a while you'll know that I'm a basic brunch bitch so this is such a huge selling point for me. 


This first dish is the dish I get pretty much every time I go for lunch or dinner. It is rare that I will get a salad when I go to a restaurant with so many vegan options but this salad is amazing. It's the Taqueria Chopped Salad and it's always delicious and a salad I wouldn't bother to make for myself. It's an affordable choice as well and I promise you that you will walk away feeling completely satisfied.


My friend and I decided to share this masterpiece of an appetizer the last time that we went together. These are the Vida Brussels and Shishitos and OMG. The seasoning on these brussels sprouts and shishito peppers is unbelievable and the crunch of the pumpkin seeds is delicious. I highly highly recommend getting this appetizer, it is perfect.

I have also tried the yucca fries but unfortunately do not have a photo of them. They are also very delicious and highly recommended.


And now we get to brunch. You guys. I've been there for brunch twice and both times it was so good. The first time I went I got the vegan breakfast bowl you see above. The bowl has just egg, plant based cheese, fajita potatoes (potatoes with pepper and onion), black beans, avocado and plant based chorizo. It was so so good.



The last time I went for brunch I decided to get the vegan breakfast burrito. This burrito was absolutely delicious and very filling. It had some just egg, fiesta potatoes, plant based cheese a vida taco crema. It was such a great option and I would absolutely get both of these dishes again.

If you are ever in Tucson and are looking for a place to eat, I highly recommend checking out Charro Vida. It's an excellent restaurant with extensive vegan options. In the past they had a promotion every July where you can buy $200 worth of gift cards for $100. I didn't end up doing it last year and I don't think they are running the promotion this year but a friend of mine got some last year and said it was a great investment.

Thanks as always for joining me and I hope that you have a wonderful week! I'll see you back here on Saturday! 💜




Comments

  1. Ooh, brunch looks amazing! I don't buy Just Egg so often anymore because it is so pricey and they make you buy so much of it now, but I'd definitely pick it out on a menu. Love that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brunch was delicious and I'm the exact same with Just Egg. I love it but it is so pricey, I can't justify spending so much on it. It's a fun thing to get when I'm out though and I would definitely get it on sale.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts